This is the worst company I have dealt with.From day one there were problems with scheduling.
The customer service and communication is awful. No one will call you back in a timely manner, the computer system they use is very difficult to navigate causing delays and your "project manager" (Roxanne) does little to help. A week long project took almost 2 months to complete. Our counter was mis-measured, we ended up with a flood in my closet and while the construction crew (who are sub-contracted) was wonderful and came back to address issues, getting ahold of anyone in the company was impossible.
They did very little to right the wrongs in this project and made us feel like any problems were our fault. I tried talking to the manager whose only suggestion was to let them do our next project and they will try to do better. Ummm NO THANK YOU!!
We will never use this company again or recommend this company to anyone.We deeply regret our very expensive decision to use Galaxie.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Galaxie Home Remodeling
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "First of all, I really hated the mass scheduling of potential homeowners where you seated with a sales person who discusses your credit and financial information right out in the..."
- "Let this video speak for itself. The lowest bidder does the work. The super was a really nice guy but he had no experience with residential building, I..."
- "We paid a handsome price to have our parking lot Tar & Chipped rather than re-pave which is considerably more expensive. The product did not hold up and within a couple..."
- "Had T-6 then rise took over about a year ago. My original plan was for 5mps unlimited data at 55.00 a month. Rise raised the rate to 61.00 a month..."
- "I ordered a dress for a wedding, the timing was such that it "should" have arrived in plenty of time, it didn't. When I did get the dress it had..."
- "I brought a LG Stylo 2 phone at the end of Aug 2016, within the 1st month my SIM card went out for no reason, the company sent me..."
- "In less then a month I went from size 20 to size 16! I have more energy, less back and hip pain, and I find myself smiling more often. The..."
- "In short I have had a pair of lucky jeans for over ten years still my favorite. Baught 3 new pairs 3 months ago and they fell apart. old tag..."