Crystal Lake, Illinois
1.5

This is the worst company I have dealt with.From day one there were problems with scheduling.

The customer service and communication is awful. No one will call you back in a timely manner, the computer system they use is very difficult to navigate causing delays and your "project manager" (Roxanne) does little to help. A week long project took almost 2 months to complete. Our counter was mis-measured, we ended up with a flood in my closet and while the construction crew (who are sub-contracted) was wonderful and came back to address issues, getting ahold of anyone in the company was impossible.

They did very little to right the wrongs in this project and made us feel like any problems were our fault. I tried talking to the manager whose only suggestion was to let them do our next project and they will try to do better. Ummm NO THANK YOU!!

We will never use this company again or recommend this company to anyone.We deeply regret our very expensive decision to use Galaxie.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Had an Experience with Galaxie Home?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion