Galaxie Home Remodeling in Chicago

This is the worst company I have dealt with.From day one there were problems with scheduling.

The customer service and communication is awful. No one will call you back in a timely manner, the computer system they use is very difficult to navigate causing delays and your "project manager" (Roxanne) does little to help. A week long project took almost 2 months to complete. Our counter was mis-measured, we ended up with a flood in my closet and while the construction crew (who are sub-contracted) was wonderful and came back to address issues, getting ahold of anyone in the company was impossible.

They did very little to right the wrongs in this project and made us feel like any problems were our fault. I tried talking to the manager whose only suggestion was to let them do our next project and they will try to do better. Ummm NO THANK YOU!!

We will never use this company again or recommend this company to anyone.We deeply regret our very expensive decision to use Galaxie.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Customer service

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Galaxie Home Remodeling
Review category
Home Construction and Repair
review #664505 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Galaxie Home? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Galaxie Home. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Galaxie Home.
Filing a new complaint about